Avista Albuquerque is a senior living community completely dedicated to memory care. We are experts in providing safety, comfort, and care to our residents. We provide specialized care for those with dementia, Alzheimer’s disease, or other memory impairments in Albuquerque, Los Rancheros De Albuquerque, and North Valley.
Want your loved one to safely enjoy socializing outside? Our beautiful courtyard provides a place where our residents get a breath of fresh air while enjoying the grass, trees, flowers, and birds. It features walking paths and benches, providing each resident the opportunity to safely enjoy quiet time in the beauty of nature. Indoors, our interior walking halls give our residents the independence to move about and enjoy the community while staying safe.
We offer a variety of meaningful social and activity programs to keep our residents engaged as well as many other convenient amenities. Our memory care community in Albuquerque also provides other areas to socialize: our chapel, the piano in our gathering space, and our garden/greenhouse; learn more.
Most importantly, our caring staff is on hand all day, every day. We are here when your loved one needs help, giving you peace of mind as you focus on just being their loved one.
- Delicious, restaurant-style dining
- Close to local restaurants and shopping
- Spacious common areas
- Social and activity programs
- Transportation service
- Supervised exercise program
- Full-service hair salon and barbershop
- Secure outdoor courtyard
- Interior hallways for walking
- Game lounge
- Cozy library
- Licensed nurse oversight
- 24-hour care staff
- Individual room thermostat control
- Patio/balcony in select apartments
- Walk-in closets
- Wheelchair accessible
- Walk-in shower with safety features
- Emergency alert in bedroom and bathroom
- Cable included
- Maintenance service
- Linen and laundry service
- Weekly housekeeping