Memory Clinic at The Summit
The Enhance Protocol® Outpatient Program
We are now able to bring The Enhance Protocol® to you! Since its launch in 2018, The Enhance Protocol® has had a profoundly positive impact on our community. It has brought residents to us from as far away as New York and Hawaii. Opening up the Memory Clinic at The Summit allows us to help more people while they remain independent in their own homes.
What does the program include?
- Lab Testing- We run a broad spectrum of tests to find the unique issues that might be causing cognitive decline.
- Cognitive Testing- Even the best map requires a starting point to be useful. Our testing techniques will help determine the best path forward.
- Lifestyle and Medical History Review- Gathering a movie instead of a snapshot helps our team better identify what is causing the problem.
- Individualized Roadmap Report- Compiled from a person’s lab data, cognitive test results, and medical history, the Roadmap is the blueprint to build a healthy brain.
- Improve Gut Health- Review diet with the goal to reduce gut inflammation.
- On-Call Memory Coach- The Memory Coach acts as a guide on the journey to better brain health. They can answer questions, offer guidance and encouragement, and help track progress.
- Use of Cutting-Edge Therapeutic Devices- Our Therapeutic Devices help jumpstart recovery. Three sessions are included weekly.
- Weekly Group Zoom Support Group- It helps to know you’re not alone. The Enhance Protocol® support group is a great place to share successes, challenges, or even favorite brain healthy recipes.
- Monthly In-Depth Webinars- Monthly deep dives on Brain Health topics lead by industry experts.
What is the time commitment?
There will be a weekly online support group to offer additional information on brain health. Brain Exercise will be 3 times per week in our Memory Clinic at The Summit. This allows us to help get oxygen right to the brain and provide additional techniques to stimulate the brain. Each session will last approximately one hour. One-on-one Memory Coach online or phone consultations weekly.
How much does the program cost?
The initial lab work and Personal Roadmap $1,000.
Monthly Fee $750 with a 6-month commitment.
Ready to learn more and go to the next step?
Learn more or schedule a one on one Memory Screening to see if you are a good candidate for The Enhance Protocol®. You can do this in the privacy of your home over Zoom or in a face to face meeting.
Contact Memory Coach Robeson Flynn at (480) 418-9691 or fill out the form below and we will contact you.